The power to generate rods from one's own body. Variation of Natural Weaponry.
- Retractable Polearms
- Pole Arm/Extension/Generation/Limb/Projection/Protrusion
- Rod Arm/Extension/Generation/Limb/Projection/Protrusion
- Staff Arm/Extension/Generation/Limb/Projection/Protrusion
- Stick Arm/Extension/Generation/Limb/Projection/Protrusion
The user can generate and retract rods from their bodies, which can be composed of energy, bone, or metal, among other things.
- Bionic Physiology
- Bone Manipulation
- Bone Spike Protrusion
- Elemental Polearm Construction
- Enhanced Staff Proficiency
- Ergokinetic Polearm Construction
- Incisive Limbs
- Natural Weaponry
- Organic Constructs
- Powers Via Object
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Transformation
- May be unable to retract the poles.
- May be hard to control if the rods are too long.
- Rods may be capable of breaking.
- Allen Walker (D.Grey-Man); Pre-evolution
- Prime Sentinels (Marvel Comics)
- Karima Shapandar
- Gedo Statue of the Outer Path/Juubi/Ten-Tails (Naruto)
- Rinnegan Users (Naruto)
- Black Zetsu
- Madara Uchiha
- Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki
- Obito Uchiha
- Riya and Aleshie (Zatch Bell); via spells
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.