The power to manipulate rooms. Sub-power of Architecture Manipulation.
- Chamber Control/Manipulation
- Room Control
User can create, shape and manipulate rooms within any building there is. They can alter the room, stretching it, compressing it, merging it with another room, divide rooms, enlarge rooms, shrink rooms, rotate rooms and even rearrange everything in a room, from furniture to doors.
- Distance Manipulation
- Door Manipulation
- Floor & Ceiling Manipulation
- Manipulate the properties of rooms.
- Repair rooms.
- Object Manipulation
- Room Creation
- Room Shifting
- Structure Merging - become the room.
- Surface Manipulation - limited to rooms.
- Wall Manipulation
- Architecture Manipulation
- Contained Object Interaction
- Earth Manipulation
- Passageway Manipulation
- Urban Manipulation
- May be limited to certain kinds of rooms.
- May be unable to create rooms, being limited to manipulating already existing ones.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Henry Legolant (Black Clover); via Recombination Magic
- Jade (Breath of Fire)
- Cyborg 0012 (Cyborg 009)
- The House (The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror)
- Temple of Shadows (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)