- "Did you search every room?"
- "Come on. You know as well as I do that's impossible."
- ― Saix and Axel (Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories)
The power to change the contents, placements, objects and orientations of any room. Sub-power of Spatial Manipulation.
- Chamber Alteration/Altering/Changing/Shifting
- Chamber Appearance Alteration/Altering/Changing/Shifting
- Room Alteration/Altering/Changing
- Room Appearance Alteration/Altering/Changing/Shifting
User can change/shift the contents, objects, placements, orientations, space and even the entirety of any/all chambers/rooms, depending on how, when, where and why its entered. Such as entering a room that's a normal bedroom one minute, but then after coming back into it a few seconds later it now leads to a full sized gym.
Almost any aspect of the room can be changed depending on the users skill and the room in question.
- Distance Manipulation
- Inverted Dimension
- Pocket Dimension Creation
- Portal Manipulation
- Portal Redirection
- Space Depletion
- Space Generation
- Spatial Distortion
- Spatial Expansion
- Task Adaptation
- Trap Creation
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Key to the Door
- Spatial Manipulation
- Supernatural Phenomenon Inducement
- Silky (The Ancient Magus' Bride)
- Kyogai (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Chifuyu Himeki (Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka)
- Discord (My Little Pony series); via Chaos Magic
- Leprechaun (Nanana's Buried Treasure)
- Beatrice (Re:Zero)
- Cardinal (Sword Art Online); Alicization Arc only
- SCP-470 - Nexus of Abandoned Places (SCP Foundation)
- Unseen University (Discworld)