User can create, shape and manipulate ropes, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.
- Create/generate/multiply ropes.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate ropes.
- Attack Powers using ropes.
- Constructs Creation using ropes, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using a ropes as a weapon.
- Move/lift ropes at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Object Possession
- May be unable to create objects, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Unless user can enforce the ropes, they have same vulnerabilities as normal ropes.
- Black Beard (Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides)
- Paulie (One Piece)
- Kazuki Fuuchouin (Get Backers)
- Rops (Zatch Bell)
- Lyserg (Shaman King)
- Witches and Wizards (Harry Potter); via Incarcerus spell
- Millianna (Fairy Tail)
- Rope Shrine Maiden (Fatal Frame)
- Doflamingo (One Piece); via Overheat
- The Strangling Ritual (Fatal Frame)
- Mountain Tim (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Rope Girl (Teamo Supremo)
- Various Shinobi (Naruto)
- Applejack; as Mistress Mare-velous (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
- Trixie Lulamoon (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.