- Angular Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Angular Kinetic Ergokinesis
- Rotational Energy Control
- Rotational Ergokinesis
User can create, shape and manipulate the rotational energy, i.e., the energy produced when an object rotates along a single axis. Whenever an object spins around a center of rotation, rotational energy is created. This is a fraction of the total amount of its kinetic energy. During rotation, every part of the object that is away from the axis has motion, thus each part has kinetic energy. The moment of inertia is an object’s tendency to resist angular acceleration (rotational acceleration). It controls its spinning rate. An object with more mass at the center has a lower moment of inertia, and the lower its moment of inertia, the faster its rotation.
- Accelerated Rotation
- Centrifugal Force Manipulation
- Centripetal Force Manipulation
- Circadian Manipulation
- Vortex Manipulation
- Spherical Form
- Spinning Attack
- Spinning Defense
- Spinning Inducement
- Rotational Mass Manipulation
- Tornado Manipulation
- Absolute Constant Velocity
- Elastic Energy Manipulation
- Enhanced Body Part Rotation
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Equilibrium
- Gravity Manipulation
- Hyper Rotation
- Inertia Manipulation
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Mechanical Energy Manipulation
- Orbital Field
- Potential Energy Manipulation
- Velocity Manipulation
- May only be able to spin in one direction or along a particular axis.
- Without Enhanced Equilibrium, rotation could lead to disorientation or nausea.
- May be limited to energy within user’s body.
- May need outside force to initiate rotation in order to create energy.
- Senses may be compromised due to rotation.
- Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
- Roscoe Dillon/Top (DC Comics)
- Slam Tazmanian (Loonatics Unleashed)
- Maelstrom (Marvel Comics)
- Janos Quested/Riptide (Marvel Comics)
- David Cannon/Whirlwind (Marvel Comics)
- Mega Man (Mega Man); via Variable Weapon System
- Top Man (Mega Man 3)
- Users of the Spin (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 Steel Ball Run)
- Johnny Joestar; via TUSK, ACT 1-4
- Gyro Zeppeli
- Planetary Ratchet/Pyramid Antenna (Futurama)