The ability to ignore rotational mass. Sub-Power of Rotational Mass Manipulation.
- Rotational Mass Ignoring/Rejection
The user can ignore their rotational mass, the resistance to changes in angular velocity, allowing one to ignore their inertia and the squared distance factor that is part of rotational mass and do rotational feats not normally possible. The user can also defy their own rotational mass if they are hollow, in which hollow things normally move slower than solid objects.
- Cyclone Spinning
- Enhanced Agility/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced Reflexes/Supernatural Reflexes
- Hyper Acceleration
- Hyper Rotation
- Acceleration Immunity
- Angular Momentum Defiance
- Enhanced Body Part Velocity
- G-Force Adaptation
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Rotational Mass Infringement
- Rotational Mass Manipulation
- Rotational Mass Negation
- Unrestricted Movement
- May not be able to ignore rotational mass completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can ignore rotational mass.
- Can still be affected by physical forces.