The ability to defy one's plane of rotation. Sub-Power of Centrifugal Force Manipulation.
- Rotational Plane Ignoring/Rejection
The user can defy their plane of rotation, allowing them to perform normally impossible maneuvers in rotation. For example, instead of acting like it is flat, they can act like the plane of rotation is bent, angled, altered, etc. and thus, do things like do half a spin on a half-flat plane of rotation and then change orientation and finish the spin while the other half of the plane is at right angles to the other half, plus mote.
- Enhanced Agility/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced Dexterity/Supernatural Dexterity
- Enhanced Reflexes/Supernatural Reflexes
- Hyper Acceleration
- Hyper Rotation
- Spin Changing
- Torque Defiance
- Axis Defiance
- Centrifugal Force Manipulation
- Cyclone Spinning
- Enhanced Body Part Velocity
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physical Force Defiance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Rotational Mass Defiance
- Rotational Mass Infringement
- Rotational Mass Manipulation
- Rotational Mass Negation
- Unrestricted Movement
- May not be able to ignore rotational planes completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can ignore rotational planes.
- Can still be affected by physical forces.
- Does not change speed and direction of rotation.