- "The blood of dragons flows in your veins, as it does in all royals. You must learn to harness this draconic power wherever you may find it."
- ― Xander (Fire Emblem Fates)
The power to inherit powers from one's royal bloodline. Variation of Power Inheritance.
- Royalty Superpower
- Royal Bloodline
- Genetic Traits exclusive to one's bloodline.
- Idiosyncratic Manipulation of objects only a royal can wield.
- Powers could skip a generation or two before manifesting later down the line.
See Also: Royalty Super Power.
- Fritz Family & Reiss Family (Attack on Titan); via the Founding Titan
- Sakurada family (Castle Town Dandelion)
- Highborn Atlanteans (DC Extended Universe)
- Hoshidan royal family (Fire Emblem Fates)
- Nohrian royal family (Fire Emblem Fates)
- Royal Magic users (Mahou Sensei Negima)
- Inhuman (Marvel Comics)
- Poseidon and her descendants (One Piece)
- Moon Kingdom family (Sailor Moon)
- Princess Zelda (The Legend of Zelda series)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.