- Rubber Transmogrification
The user can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into rubber.
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Artificial Element Transmutation
- Organic Transmutation
- Rubber Manipulation
- Transmutation Immunity
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- Absolute Restoration can undo transmutation.
- Cosmo and Wanda (The Fairly Oddparents)
- Quantum Vapor (Static Shock); creating Rubberband Man
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.