- "I've seen an agent punch through a concrete wall. Men have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air. Yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules. Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be."
- ― Morpheus, The Matrix
The power to bend the laws of reality. Sub-power of Variable Manipulation.
User can bend the laws of reality to achieve a variety of superhuman feats, increasing their personal capabilities to various extends, ignore the laws of physics, and/or resisting natural or supernatural effects (such as supernatural powers, fate and destiny, death, etc.).
- Body Supremacy/Self Supremacy
- Extrasensory Perception
- Death Negation
- Fate Immunity
- Physical Law Immunity
- Power Immunity
- Fate Denial/Fate Immunity
- Living Anomaly
- Power Augmentation
- Variable Manipulation
- The extend of the bending may be limited.
- Bending effects are by nature temporary.
- User can bend the laws of reality, but cannot outright break them.
- Could have the risk of breaking the laws of reality involuntarily whenever this ability is in effect.
See Also: Loophole Abuse.
- Redpills (Matrix franchise)
- Loki's Mask (The Mask)