I've seen an agent punch through a concrete wall. Men have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air. Yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules. Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be.Morpheus, The Matrix
The power to bend the laws of reality. Sub-power of Variable Manipulation.
User can bend the laws of reality to achieve a variety of superhuman feats, increasing their personal capabilities to various extends, ignore the laws of physics, and/or resisting natural or supernatural effects (such as supernatural powers, fate and destiny, death, etc.).
- Rule Transcendence
- The extend of the bending may be limited.
- Bending effects are by nature temporary.
- User can bend the laws of reality, but cannot outright break them.
- Could have the risk of breaking the laws of reality involuntarily whenever this ability is in effect.
See Also: Loophole Abuse.
- Shinta Tagamori (Gan-Kon)
- Thomas A. Anderson/Neo (Matrix franchise)
- several Potentials (Matrix franchise)
- Chuang Tzu (The Matrix: Path of Neo)
- Spoon Boy ( The Matrix)
- Agents (Matrix franchise)
- Several Exiles (Matrix franchise)
- Smith (Matrix franchise)
- Seraph (Matrix franchise)
- The Trainman (Matrix franchise)
- Lupines (Matrix franchise)
- Vamps (Matrix franchise)
- Mister M (Marvel Comics)
- Fifth Dimensional Imps (DC Comics)
- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail); via Armor of Nakagami
- Stanley Ipkiss/The Mask (The Mask)
- Kal-El/Superman Prime (DC Comics One Million); from GZNTPLZK
- Heaven Canceller (A Certain Magical Index)
- Chara (Undertale); after beating the Genocide Route
- Slender Man (Slender Man Mythos)
- Gold Experience Requiem (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
- SCP-2090 - Potentially XK Tim Duncan (SCP Foundation)
- Redpills (Matrix franchise)
- Loki's Mask (The Mask)