- Rule Nullification
The user can negate rules for others or self, causing them to not be able to be subject to such rules and being able to do things that they could not do otherwise because of the rules, even if everyone else is subject to them.
- Boundary Manipulation
- Event Negation
- Law Erasure
- Law Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Physical Law Erasure
- Physics Negation
- Power Negation
- Reality Warping
- Rule Bending
- Rule Transcendence
- Treachery Embodiment
- Treachery Inducement
- The user is unable to negate an omnipotent being or Category:Omnipotent Powers powers.
- The user may not be able to negate from Absolute abilities.
- May be limited to only working in one universe.
- May be weak against Logic Mandate.
- Targets may be susceptible to some other rules.
- Weak against Negation Immunity.
- Land of No Rules (Regular Show)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.