- Agrarian/Agricultural Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Country/Countryside Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Pastoral/Provincial Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Animal Magic (limited to rural animals)
- Elemental Magic
- Forest Magic
- Harvest Manipulation
- Nature Magic
- Path Magic
- Plant Magic (limited to rural plants/crops)
- Rural Manipulation
- Weather Magic
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation.
- Magic may have a price.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Rural Manipulation may take control away from user.
- Pollution Manipulation/Urban Magic may disrupt user’s power.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.