The power to manipulate divine darkness. Variation of Divine Element Manipulation. Combination of Divine Force Manipulation and Darkness Manipulation. Counterpart of Sacred Light Manipulation. Opposite to Diabolic Darkness Manipulation. Not to be confused with Pure Darkness Manipulation.
- Angelic Darkness/Shadow
- Divine Darkness/Shadow
- Heavenly Darkness/Shadow
- Holy Umbrakinesis
The user can create, shape and manipulate holy darkness that's highly effective against the supernatural, such as demons and/or angels. The effectiveness, in question, can range from trapping and/or immobilizing to outright banishing or killing supernatural threats. Furthermore, divine elements may have other properties and abilities, such as healing, Resurrection, summoning angels and/or spirits of the deceased from Heaven to the material plane.
- Absolute Darkness
- Animated Shadow
- Dark Energy Manipulation
- Darkness Healing
- Darkness Manipulation
- Divine Energy Manipulation
- Impurity Destruction
- Summoning deceased, entities of Shadows, and/or angels.
- Angel Physiology
- Divine Element Manipulation
- Divine Empowerment
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Countered by Demonic Light Manipulation and Diabolic Darkness Manipulation.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Leliel (Judeo-Christianity); Angel of Night
- Shar (Forgotten Realms); originally
- Black Dragon (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Nyx (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Gentle Darkness (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Kouichi Kimura (Digimon Frontier)
- Shade (Mana)
- Darkness Type Sacred Gear Users (Highschool DxD/Slash Dog)
- Tobio Ikuse