- Spit/Spittle Constructs
- Spittlekinetic Constructs
The user can turn saliva into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the saliva for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Constructs Creation
- Density Manipulation
- Liquid Manipulation
- Organic Constructs
- Organic Manipulation
- Saliva Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- May be unable to create saliva, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited to specific shapes.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases, the constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Drooly (Krypto the Superdog)
- Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)