- Sand Projection
The user can release/use sand to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Sand Bolts: Project sand that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Sand Blasts: Release blasts of sand in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release sand blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Subterranean Attacks: Channel attacks directly underneath the target.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of sand.
- Omnidirectional Sand Waves: Send out a wave of sand in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit sand from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of sand that can bounce off of any surface.
- Sand Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of sand.
- Sand Beam Emission: Release beams of sand.
- Sand Blast: Release sand over a specific target area.
- Sand Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of sand.
- Sand Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of sand by manipulating internal pressures and forces.
- Sand Breath: Discharge sand blasts from mouth.
- Sand Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Sand Cutting: Use sand to cut opponents.
- Sand Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with sand.
- Sand Pillar Projection: Project sand pillars.
- Sand Spike Projection: Project sand spikes.
- Sand Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of sand.
- Sand Wave Emission: Send out a wave of sand that repels everything.
- Scatter Shot: Release sand blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release sand blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of sand.
- Zap: A tiny short release of sand to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of sand to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Kan-Ra (Killer Instinct)
- Sandman (Marvel Comics)
- Quicksand (Marvel Comics)
- Dust (Marvel Comics)
- Gaara (Naruto)
- Crocodile (One Piece)
- Scorpio (Fairy Tail)
- Ajeel (Fairy Tail)
- Max Alors (Fairy Tail)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.