- Psammokinetic Body/Mimicry/Physiology
- Sand Body/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into sand. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of sand, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
While sand lacks the raw power and durability of stone and metal, it more than makes up with flexibility. User can manipulate their form with ease rivaling Water Mimicry, being able to shift from solid to sand-cloud, form weapons or scatter themselves over wast areas.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Poison Generation
- Thermal Resistance
- Desert Adaptation
- Electricity Generation
- Golem Creation
- Golem Physiology
- Psammokinetic Creature Creation
- Psammokinetic Regeneration
- Quartz Mimicry
- Sand Manipulation
- Sandstorm Creation
- Water-based abilities can make sand heavier and harder to manipulate.
- Blood Manipulation (and any other liquid-based abilities) does the same.
- Fire Manipulation can melt sand into glass.
- Ice Manipulation/Freezing can turn sand solid.