- Chronal Sand Control/Manipulation
- Sands of Time Control
- Temporal/Time Sand Control/Manipulation
By manipulating the sand (usually within the hourglass), the user can slow, stop, rewind, or accelerate time within the limits of their ability. When out of the hourglass, the user can move the sand in a similar way to ordinary sand.
- Blindness Inducement via time sand in eyes.
- Burrowing by simply gliding through time sand or making a tunnel.
- Chronokinetic Constructs/Psammokinetic Constructs
- Death Inducement via time sand in the lungs or Age Acceleration.
- Manipulate the properties of time sand.
- Move/lift time sand at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water.
- Flash-Forward/Temporal Rewind/Time Acceleration/Time Reduction/Time Stopping/Time Travel
- Sand Attacks/Time Attacks
- Sand Generation/Time Energy Generation
- Sand Solidification/Time Compression
- Psammokinetic Immunity/Temporal Immunity
- May be unable to create temporal sand, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May not be able to manipulate temporal sand when it is out of the hourglass.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits.
- Time sand may be weighed down when mixed with a powder of higher density, such as iron or gold dust, thus reducing manipulation.
- Time Trapper (DC Animated Universe/JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time)
- Father Time (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)
- Norton/Chronos (Incarnations of Immortality: Bearing an Hourglass)
- Geras (Mortal Kombat 11)
- Kronika (Mortal Kombat 11)
- Prince (Prince of Persia series)
- Father Time (Smurfs)
- Sands of Time (Ducktales)
- Never Sands of Time (Jake and the Never Land Pirates)
- Dagger of Time (Prince of Persia series)
- Hourglass of Time (Prince of Persia series)
- Sands of Time (Prince of Persia series)
- Sands Of Time (Smurfs)
- Sands of Time (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Hourglass Token (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.