The power to manipulate sap/resin. Variation of Plant Manipulation and Wood Manipulation. Not to be mistaken with Latex Manipulation or Natural Rubber Manipulation which focuses on a different system in a plant/tree.
- Sap Alteration
- Sap Control
- Sap Mastery
- Amber Imprisonment
- Botanical Communication
- Chlorokinetic Constructs of sap/resin.
- Create sap/resin.
- Manipulate the properties of sap/resin.
- Move/lift sap/resin.
- Plant Attacks using sap.
- Plant Empathy via sap/resin.
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Teleportation using sap/resin.
- Flora Energy Manipulation
- Food Manipulation edible sap/resin only.
- Latex Manipulation
- Liquid Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Mimicry
- Wood Manipulation
- Wood Mimicry
- May be unable to create sap, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Dry sap and pine sap are weak to Fire Manipulation.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Most users are powerless in areas without plants or at least potential for plants to grow (infertile/barren soil).
- High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability.
- Users may be only able to control certain types of sap/resin.
- Biollante (Godzilla series)
- Myrrh Trees (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.