- "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but the highest form of intelligence."
- ― Oscar Wilde
- "You forget yourself. I am no upstart demon, scrabbling in the dirt of the human soul. I am Mictlantecuhtli. I am a god!!"
"Great stuff. I'm John...and I'm a bastard."
- ― Mictlantecuhtli and John Constantine (DC/Vertigo Comics)
- "You know, Batman's actually kind of funny, in a dry, scary way."
- ― Jaime Reyes
- "Now be quiet! And listen to how Static saved my life !
- The Static?! Ultra-dope, super-hype, mega-fresh, outtasite, flying ’round and whompin’ gangster-types Static?
- ― Virgil Hawkins/Static and Frieda Goren (Static Shock)
- "It's starting.
- Yeah, you think, genius?
- You don't have to be mean."
- ― Castiel and Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
- "Were you ever nice?"
- "1985. Worst year of my life."
- ― Bobby Singer to Rufus Turner (Supernatural)
The power to have an intuitive sense of sarcasm. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Snark-to-Snark Combatant
- The Wise Guy
- Wit Intuition
The user has an intuitive knowledge of the irony and sarcasm, allowing them to use witty remarks and irony insults to bring an opponent's confidence down in battle or to get under their skin.
- Useless against people who don't get sarcasm.
- Can be prevented by users of Muting and Voice Thievery.
See Also: Deadpan Snarker.