The ability to create satellites and satellite dishes. Sub-power of Satellite Manipulation.
The user is able to create constructs that orbit around them, serving as a form of defense. The satellites can intercept physical attacks, projectiles, and other forms of harm. Depending on the user, the satellites can be of any appearance, including modern examples, and floating eyeballs. The satellites can also be used offensively, by being launched as projectiles or having their own weapon systems or forms of attack.
- Defend yourself from projectiles.
- Use your satellites for spying and scouting.
- Launch a satellite with the force of a small cannonball, or send a barrage of them.
- Equip your satellites with weapons to attack at long range or bombardment.
- Hack into feeds with your own network of satellites.
- Combined with elemental powers, could project element-based attacks.
- With enough experience, the user can detonate their satellites for grenade-like effects.
- Pump Man (MegaMan 10)
- Jewel Man (MegaMan 9)
- Wood Man (MegaMan 2)
- Unidus (Sonic Adventure)
- Ghora (Sonic Adventure)
- Orbitnaut (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Skull Man (MegaMan 4)
- Star Man (MegaMan 5)
- Sol (Sonic the Hedgehog 2)
- Commander Yammark (Megaman X6)
- Gundam's with Satellite System (Gundam X)
- Apokalipsis (Marvel)
- Brainiac (DC)
- Stigmata Satellite System or SSS user's (Freezing)