User can create, shape and manipulate sawdust, fine particles of wood produced by sawing, planing, routing, drilling or sanding.
- Blindness Inducement via sawdust in eyes.
- Cough Inducement
- Death Inducement via sawdust in lungs.
- Disease Inducement
- Cancer Inducement (Few types of wood particles can cause this)
- Granulation by transforming wooden objects into sawdust.
- Manipulate the properties of sawdust.
- Move/lift sawdust.
- Matter Surfing by riding a mass of sawdust.
- Sawdust Attacks
- Sawdust Generation
- Xylokinetic Constructs of sawdust.
- Elemental Invisibility using sawdust.
- Elemental Teleportation using sawdust.
- Sawdust Aura
- Sawdust Mimicry
- Sawdust Transmutation
- Xylokinetic Combat by using sawdust
- May be unable to create dust, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Compressed Sawdust Users (Feed The Beast)
- Sawdust Slough (Pathfinder)
- Pinocchio's Sawdust Blast Users (Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.