- "Like the yellow dust that drifts on the westerly winds, my body can reduce to tiny fragments and reassemble. But that is all... That is all there is to my ability."
- ― Wu Tomoki (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion)
The power to separate and disperse into smaller particles. Opposite to Reforming.
- Swarm Form
User can disperse their body into smaller fragments, like someone who already is made of sand, insects or water spreading themselves or vampires that can turn into a flock of bats, scattering into a large area while retaining control over their fragments instead of staying in relatively cohesive form and reforming from any part.
While this ability does not really make the best offensive as a defensive form it is almost invincible.
- Spying/scouting large areas at once.
- Defensive dispersing making the user very hard to hurt and especially capture/kill since finding all of the fragments is practically impossible using normal methods.
- Bullet Projection by launching fragments as projectiles.
- Shard Manipulation by manipulating fragments to attack.
- Sharpness Manipulation if the fragments are particle-sized, creating thin-bladed weapons.
- Weapon Creation by restructuring the fragments into various formations.
- Animal Swarming
- Elemental Swarming
- Machine Swarming
- Plant Swarming
- Ash Resurrection
- Elemental Mimicry
- Form Shattering
- Intangibility/Elemental Intangibility
- Liquid Mimicry
- Molecular Teleportation
- Partial Teleportation
- Safe Mode
- There's a limit for how far the scattered parts can be from any other part.
- May need most of the scattered pieces together to be able to reform.
- Lack of all parts may cause the inability to reform or cause reforming in a diminished/wounded state.
- Amount of scattered pieces may be limited by the user's body size.
- May require enhanced coordination to control all the fragments.
- Horde of Haiku (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Watermelon Egg (Roblox: Egg Hunt 2013)