- "I perceive the universe as a single equation, and it is so simple. I understand... everything."
- ― Reginald Barclay (Star Trek: TNG)
The ability to see reality as a scientific theory. Sub-power of Science Manipulation.
This is the ability to perceive everything in reality under a scientific theory. For example: in the eyes of the user, a person with an inferior level of intellect is seen as a Neanderthal; or a substance, including solids, liquids, gases, plasmas, etc, is perceived by its elemental composition.
- Accelerated Perception
- Boundary Perception
- Causality Perception
- Computer Perception
- Energy Perception
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Numerical Precision
- Parallel Viewing
- Reality Perception
- Science Manipulation understanding and knowing how to control the laws of science.
- Soundwave Perception
- Speed Perception
- Temporal Perception
- Perceives everything through scientific basis.
- The user may go crazy.
- User may forget that there is more than their perception.
- Rigby (Regular Show); after an overdose of brain max
- Mordecai (Regular Show); after an overdose of brain max
- Anna Dewitt/Elizabeth Comstock (Bioshock Infinite)
- Ashiro Koushirou (Myuu and I)
- Edward "Eddie" Morra (Limitless)