- "Is it real? Or my creation?"
- ― Tagline (Weird Science)
The power to manipulate the imaginary form of Science known as Science-Fiction. Combination of Fiction Manipulation and Science Manipulation. Sub-power of Pseudoscience Manipulation. Variation of Genre Manipulation.
- Imaginary Science Manipulation
- Science Fiction Manipulation
- SF Manipulation
The user can manipulate a form of fiction that deals principally with the impact of actual or imagined science upon society or individuals. With this ability the user can defy the laws of nature.
- Almighty Science/Magic
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Entity Lordship
- Event Manipulation
- Exotic Law Manipulation
- Fictional Material Manipulation
- Illogical Construct Creation
- Imaginary Physics Manipulation
- Meta Environment Manipulation
- Omni-Physics Manipulation
- Phenomenon Manipulation
- Science-Magic Ascendancy
- Scientific Entity Physiology
- Genre Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Science Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Transcendent Alien Physiology
- Transcendent Machine Physiology
- May transcend into a post-apocalyptic reality.
- Suginami Family (Anti-Magic Academy 35th Test Platoon)
- Ikaruga Suginami
- Isuka Suginami
- Devisors (Whateley Academy)