The ability to seal objects into another object. Variation of Dimensional Storage.
- Energy Seal
- Fūinjutsu/Sealing Jutsu (Naruto series)
- Sealing Formula
The user is able seal objects like living beings, spells, tools and/or weapons, etc. within another object or person and release them when needed. If the sealed object has a power of its own (Mythical Physiology, Powerful Objects, etc.) possessor may be able to tap into that power.
- If the sealed object has a power of its own (Mythical Physiology, Powerful Objects, etc.) possessor may be able to tap into that power.
- Personal Seal
- Seal Creation
- Sealing Attacks
- Sealing Combat
- Deity Sealing
- Demon Sealing
- Dimensional Imprisonment
- Elemental Imprisonment/Sealing
- Event Sealing
- Sealing Energy Manipulation
- Sealing Magic
- Soul Sealing
- Universal Force Sealing
- Demonic Arm
- Demonic Empowerment
- Force-Field Generation
- God Hand
- Insertion & Removal
- Power Infusion
- Powerful Objects
- Seal Manipulation
- Sealed Form
- Sealing Slash
- Spirit Barrier
- Weapon Manipulation
- Depending to the strength of the user, the seals can weaken over time.
- The creatures sealed inside people can potentially weaken their seal over time.
- Depending on the creature's strength, it could force the person it's sealed in to break the seal.
- Low-level users can only seal small things.
- If the seal-carrying person dies, the being sealed may also do so. It depends of the seal, rules of the current universe, and relative power-levels.
- The seal-carrying person's state of health/mind may be tied to the strength of the seal, so anything that disturbs them may give the sealed being a chance to break out.
- Users of Anti Storage cannot be sealed.
- Darkness ÄRM, Igneal (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- First Hokage’s Necklace (Naruto)
- Scepter of Darkness (Sonic the Hedgehog 2006)