- Seal/Sealing Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- Seal/Sealing Projection
The user can release/use seals/sealing attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Sealing Bolts: Project seals/sealing power that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Sealing Blasts: Release blasts of seals/sealing power in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release seals/sealing power blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of seals/sealing power.
- Omnidirection Sealing Waves: Send out a wave of seals/sealing power in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit seals/sealing power from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of seals/sealing power that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release seals/sealing power blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sealing Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of seals/sealing power.
- Sealing Beam Emission: Release beams of seals/sealing power.
- Sealing Blast: Release seals/sealing power over a specific target area.
- Sealing Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of seals/sealing power.
- Sealing Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of seals/sealing power.
- Sealing Breath: Discharge seals/sealing power from the mouth.
- Sealing Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Sealing Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with seals/sealing power.
- Sealing Pillar Projection: Project seals/sealing power pillars.
- Sealing Slash: Use seals/sealing power to cut opponents.
- Sealing Spike Projection: Project seals/sealing power spikes.
- Sealing Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of seals/sealing power.
- Sealing Wave Emission: Send out a wave of seals/sealing power that repels everything.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release seals/sealing power blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of seals/sealing power.
- Zap: A tiny short release of seals/sealing power to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Energy Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Insertion & Removal
- Matter Manipulation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Seal Creation
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of seals/sealing power to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much seal/sealing power is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much sealing power is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users of Anti Storage/Freeing are immune.
- Crystal of Ix (Aladdin: The Animated Series)
- Fenton Thermos (Danny Phantom)
- Magic Sealing Stones (Fairy Tail)
- Sacred arrows (InuYasha)
- Goddess Amber (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Benihisago/Crimson Gourd (Naruto)
- Kohaku no Jōhei/Amber Purification Jar (Naruto)
- Vacuums/Whisperian Crystals (Winx Club)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.