The power to manipulate selections and choices. Sub-power of Mental Manipulation.
- Choice Control/Manipulation
- Selection Control
The user can manipulate selections, or final choices, what others decide to do or pick, from love interests, plans, ways of doing things, other animals, objects, etc. Unlike Judgement Manipulation, this power is not limited to what one decides people can do, but what plans, objects, concepts can be done, used, etc, as this deals with one out of multiple options.
- Conclusion Dominance of selections
- Conclusion Inducement
- Judgement Inducement
- Judgement Manipulation
- Thought Manipulation
- Death Manipulation
- Defeat Inducement
- Failure Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Option Manipulation
- Primariness Manipulation
- Victory Inducement
- Victory Manipulation
- Voluntariness Manipulation
- Does not work on mindless beings (corpses, animated objects, robots, etc.).
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to a certain number of targets at a time.
- May not work with users of Brainlessness or Formless Mind.