The ability to choose which parts of an object/person get damaged when attacking. Sub-power of Selective Force.
- Selective Attacks/Damaging/Techniques
Users of this power can selectively choose what parts of a person or objects gets harmed and which parts do not get harmed when they attack. For example, if they were to stab through where the heart of a person is, but do not want to damage the heart itself, they can make their attacks pass through the heart harmlessly while the other parts that are struck get damage. They can also make it so the heart and brain remain intact and safe when the opponent gets crushed.
- Attack Powers
- Combat Empowerment
- Damage Manipulation
- Energy Attacks
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Strike
- Focused Shockblast
- Painless Damage
- Selective Force
- Cannot select that no part of the body gets damaged.
- Can still kill or cause unwanted damage if not careful.
- Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Bleach); via Ashisogi Jizo
- In Chou (Houshin Engi)'
- Nezuko Kamado (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Bantenin (Houshin Engi)