The ability to create a selectively permeable force-field. Technique of Force-Field Manipulation.
- Filtered Barrier Generation
- Force-Field Filtration
- Filtered Protection Field
User can create a selectively permeable shield, wall, or a field to protect themselves with. The field will protect them from damage/effects, while simultaneously letting other substances through. They can allow things such as air, sunlight, allies, etc. to penetrate the force field, while keeping other entities out.
- Foreign Forces Removal
- Force Field Generation
- Environmental Adaptation
- Selective Invulnerability
- Automatic Defense
- Defense Powers
- Effect Field Projection
- Force-Field Manipulation
- Personal Environment
- Wall Generation
- May be limited on size/shape/time their barriers can take.
- Some targets may not be held in or contained by barriers.
- Some targets may be immune to barrier restrictions.
- May only keep certain things from passing through.
- Once something passes through but becomes unwanted afterward, it may be very difficult or even impossible to filter it out.
- Accelerator (A Certain Magical Index)
- Tetsuo (Akira)
- Wyatt Halliwell (Charmed)
- Grubbs Grady (Demonata Series)
- Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter)
- Shiori (InuYasha)
- Onslaught (Marvel Comics)
- Princess Candace (My Little Pony Series)
- Blood Coral Crystal (InuYasha)
- Hydrostatic Bubbles (Star Wars: The Phantom Menance)