The power to possess near-absolute immortality. Lesser version of Absolute Immortality.
The user possesses near-complete immortality: they don't age, can rapidly heal from wounds, and will essentially live forever. However, there are exceptions to their immortality, with some factors being able to harm and ultimately kill them.
- Not Absolutely Immortal; the user can be killed, but only by certain factors.
- Gabriel Belmont/Dracula (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)
- Grima (Fire Emblem Awakening)
- Baldur (God of War 2018)
- God-tiers in Homestuck (Homestuck)
- Kaulder (The Last Witch Hunter)
- Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda)
- Mermaid flesh eaters (The Mermaid Saga)
- Kuro, the Divine Heir (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)
- Ban (The Seven Deadly Sins)
- Jeanne d'Arc (Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight)
- Eternals (Fablehaven Series)