The power to possess complete and absolute knowledge over a specific subject. Variation of Omniscience.
- Discriminatory/Divided/Extracted/Specialized/Localized Omniscience
- Knowledge/Omniscience of Subject
- Localization/Extraction of Omniscience
- Most Rational Expression of Omniscience
- Simplified/Inherent Omniscience
The user knows everything about some specific subject and related to it. For instance, if the user's selective omniscience is designed for art, user knows all forms of art, all existing artists of the past, present, and future, everything ever composed as well as perfectly knowing all aspects of art and compositions infinitely.
This power is usually associated with embodiment of a specific subject such as embodiment of death know everything about the dead and gods. Also, this ability is the result of extracting knowledge of Omniscience, so it allows its user to know everything about something the way the omniscient knows but only about the given subject alone. Essentially, true omniscience is the combination of all possible variations of selective omniscience.
- Answer Intuition
- Cosmic Knowledge
- Danger Intuition
- Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Enhanced Memory
- Flawless Precognition/Intuitive Precognition
- Intuitive Perception/Omni-Intuition
- Omnichronal Perception
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Intelligence
- Xeno-Accelerated Probability
- Power Omniscience
- Data Manipulation
- Illusory Omniscience
- Instilled Knowledge
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Nigh Omniscience
- Prime Source
- The user's knowledge is fundamentally restricted by specific spheres.
- May not grant knowledge of something that is indirectly connected to the subject.