- " I really have to thank you Parallax for sending me into The Void. To a place that exists beyond the threshold of our conscious limitations. Because by becoming one with The Void, I was able to at least begin to do what my friend Abin Sur suggested. Transcend my limited view of myself. Break the constraints of individual identity. I’ve been so many different beings down through history, Lived so many millions of lifetimes with so many more yet to come. But beyond all that I’m spirit. And beyond all that I am connected to the logos that God merged me with. To The Oversoul itself. Viewed from that perspective, you’re one small aspect of one small incarnation. Just a minor drifting thought in the sea of eternity. Which means you really don’t amount to much."
- ― The Spectre (DC Comics)
- "Eons? Do you know how far will advance?"
- "Perhaps in some future that you cannot yet conceive, beyond even us..."
- ― Will Riker and Q (Star Trek: TNG)
The ability to selectively transcend one’s limitations and boundaries. Sub-power of Boundary Manipulation. Variation of Absolute Transcendence and Eternal Transcendence. Perfect version of Self Transcendence.
- Meta Transcendence
- Perfect Self Transcendence
- Selective Limitation Transcendence
- Self-Ascension Control/Manipulation
- Self-Boundary Manipulation
- Self-Divinity Control/Manipulation
- Self-Transcendence Control
- Self-Transcendence Manipulation
Users are able to manipulate their personal boundaries, allowing them to transcend into any higher state of being by removing their natural limitations, weaknesses, and boundaries or closing them if the user has a desire for simplicity. These limitations, weaknesses, and boundaries could range from being physical, mental, spiritual, or even existential in nature.
With this power, users have many choices at their disposal, being able to perform and achieve anything they wish at any time like resist negative effects (natural and supernatural), develop new abilities, correct their flaws, change their form, their mind, their nature, and even transcending all of their boundaries and limitations all at once, essentially opening new worlds of possibilities with each use, or closing them when users aspire to a simpler life.
- Adaptive Resurrection
- Conceptual Transcendence
- Dependency Transcendence
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Psychic Immunity
- Superpower Evolution
- Superpower Manipulation
- Absolute Potential
- Boundary Manipulation
- Limitation Transcendence
- Reality Border Transcendence
- Rule Transcendence
- Selective Unity
- Self-Existence Manipulation
- Self Transcendence
- Totality Connection
- Transcendence Manipulation
- Transcendent Hybrid Physiology
- Yakou Madara (Kajiri Kamui Kagura)
- Yatsukahagi (Kajiri Kamui Kagura)
- Tenma Ootake
- Tenma Sukuna
- Tenma Akuro
- Tenma Tokoyo
- Tenma Morei
- Tenma Momiji
- Tenma Numahime
- Bernkastel (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- Featherine Augustus Aurora (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- The Spectre (DC Comics); In The Spectre (2001) Issue 10