- Aura Morphing
- Self-Aura Manipulation
The user is able to see, change and manipulate their own aura. This is done by changing certain qualities of the aura and morphing or shifting certain attributes of the aura to something different. For example, they could change their mood by shifting the color of their aura. Their health can also be altered, as giving themselves a glowing aura would give perfect health. If they possess other powers, they can change them as well by manipulating their aura.
- Aura Mimicry by manipulating one's aura to match others
- Empathic Power Randomization as auras are dependent on emotions
- Self-Emotion Manipulation
- Self-Health Manipulation
- Power Randomization
- Changing one's powers may be extremely difficult.
- Manipulating one's health may take focus to maintain perfect health.