- "It would be like trying to grab and throw oneself."
- ― Meteora (Re:Creators)
The power to exert physical forces on oneself. Technique of Personal Mastery.
- Internal Force Exertion
- Self-Force Extension
The user can exert a force on oneself instead of pushing off another surface, literally "pulling on their bootstraps". By Newton's Third Law, it would be impossible to exert a force on oneself just to move around. To move, one would need to touch another object and push or pull on it in order to cause movement. User does not have to worry about that, they can knock themselves down by slapping their head, lift themselves by pulling their hair, dodge by pushing their hip, move by extending and moving one's arm in a direction, etc. This may extend to other objects the user is holding onto.
- Aim Dodging by pushing oneself out of the way.
- Flight/Levitation/Gliding by exerting force on oneself
- Motion Paradox by exerting oneself to move without movement.
- Supernatural Leap by exerting force on oneself
- Cartoon Physics
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Motion Paradox
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Personal Mastery
- Rule Bending
- Science Manipulation
- Self-Microscopic Exertion
- Unrestricted Movement
- May need a lot of strength to make a good movement.
- May be useless if the user is too heavy.
- May not be used if immobilized.
- Bugs Bunny (Looney Toons)
- Baron Munchausen (The Surprising Adventures of Baron Munchausen)
- The Lorax (The Lorax)
- Clara Valac (Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun)