The power to control one's own state of existence. Sub-power of Subjective Reality, Reality Warping and Existence Manipulation. Lesser version of Autopotence. Technique of Personal Mastery. Not to be confused with Omnifarious.
- Personal Essokinesis
- Self-Existence Alteration/Mastery/Warping
- Self-Reality Warping
The user can control their own state of existence, removing the boundary between reality and illusion within their personal space. To a degree, this allows the user to remove themselves from reality and re-enter it with any unwanted elements (injuries, diseases, fatalities etc.) rewritten as a dream. Another example would be remaking themselves to gain different physiology, abilities, powers, senses, bodies, etc.
- Attribute Manipulation: control their own attributes such as strength and appearance.
- Causality Negation: reset and revise cause and effect with your every motion.
- Causality Reversal: twist effects within their surroundings that directly or indirectly impact your person.
- Event Negation: transform all unwanted elements on/in the body into illusions.
- Kinship Manipulation: change one's relatives and family relationships.
- Meta Teleportation: escape reality and then return at a different point in it.
- Meta Regeneration: Heal from anything at a metaphysical level.
- Nonexistent Physiology: render oneself semi-translucent to the majority of reality.
- Personal Probability Manipulation: Alter one's existence and that of the world as a bonus to ones liking.
- Presence Manipulation: control their own presence.
- Remaking: Control the aspects of their own existence.
- Self Origin Manipulation: manipulate one's own state of beginning from how they came to be to who they are to become.
- Absolute Existence
- Existence Manipulation
- Existential Plane Manipulation
- Imagination Manifestation
- Personal Mastery
- Reality Warping
- Unable to escape Reality Perception and Anchoring users.
- The time which one can spend outside of reality is limited, sometimes only for the briefest moment.