The power to control the user's own motor functions regardless of what state their body is in. Sub-power of Puppet Mastery. Technique of Personal Mastery. Variation of Motor-Skill Manipulation. Not to be confused with Self-Puppetry.
- Personal Motor-Skill Manipulation
User can control their own body like a marionette, allowing them to move freely even if they possess injuries or ailments that would normally impede normal movement such as paralysis, broken limbs or dislocated joints.
- Body Manipulation
- Control Manipulation
- Joint Manipulation
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Muscle Manipulation
- Nerve Manipulation
- Personal Mastery
- Puppet Mastery
- Control may be overridden by a user of Motor-Skill Manipulation.
- User may not be as dexterous as they would be if they were to move normally.
- Quincy (Bleach); via the Ransōtengai technique
- Quilge Opie
- Uryū Ishida
- Paralyzed Horse (Bravest Warriors); via Telekinesis
- Ghost Rider (Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance/Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
- Neferpitou (Hunter x Hunter)
- Usagi (Juuni Taisen)
- Amon (The Legend of Korra)
- Gladys Foster (Legion)
- Corona Timil (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid); via Nephilim Fist Full Control Mode
- Kimimaro (Naruto)
- Sasori (Naruto)
- Mikoto Misaka (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Meifa (The Witch's Hammer - Malleus Maleficarum)