- Statistics Amplification
- Self-Ability Amplification/Amplifying/Augmentation/Boosting/Enhancement/Enhancing/Increase/Strengthening/Supercharging
- Self-Power Amplification/Amplifying/Boosting/Enhancement/Enhancing/Increase/Strengthening/Supercharging
User can empower their existing abilities to higher levels, in some cases certain users can even augment their powers to their highest/absolute level. Increasing their powers would also change the color of their powers.
- Ancestral Evocation - Call upon one's ancestors to enhance/augment one's abilities.
- Cosmic Symbiosis - By being the host of a cosmic entity, users powers can become augmented.
- Energy Generation/Quintessence Force - Generate the energy needed to augment one's powers.
- Power Compression - Compress one's power to amplify it.
- Power Expansion - Expand one's power to amplify it.
- Powerful Objects - Some objects may augment the users pre-existing powers.
- Soul Absorption - Absorb souls and use them to augment one's powers.
- Ability Learning to Enhanced Ability Learning
- Absorption to Omni-Absorption
- Atomic Manipulation to Subatomic Manipulation
- Biological Manipulation to Life Mastery
- Cosmic Manipulation to Universal Manipulation
- Enhanced Condition to Supernatural Condition
- Equality to Superiority
- Evolution to Eternal Evolution
- Healing to Omni Healing
- Immortality to Absolute Immortality
- Luck Bestowal to Luck Energy Manipulation
- Molecular Manipulation to Atomic Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor to Meta Regeneration
- Reactive Adaptation to Superior Adaptation
- Restoration to Absolute Restoration
- Supernatural Condition to Absolute Condition
- Supernatural Speed to Absolute Speed
- Subatomic Manipulation to Particle Manipulation
- Telepathy to Omni-Telepathy
- Telekinesis to Omni-Manipulation
- Empathy to Omni-Empathy
- Universal Manipulation to Omniverse Manipulation
- Aspect Superiority
- Empathic Power Augmentation
- Personal Mastery
- Power Augmentation
- If combined with Power Replication, the user may gain Enhanced Power Replication
- Self Transcendence
- Training Regimen
- May strain the body/mind, especially with too much/long use.
- Too much improvement too fast may knock them unconscious.
- May be subconscious.
- Effects may be temporary.
- Some users may be in need of certain artifacts before they can augment their current powers.
- Artifacts may restrict useable of users power if not activate
- Avatar State (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Awakening (Saga Frontier)
- One for All (My Hero Academia)
- Double Gear System (Mega Man 11); via Power Gear
- Winged Ring (Geronimo Stilton: The Kingdom of Fantasy)
- Second Prana (Sidekicks); of its owner
- Glaives (Azure Striker Gunvolt)
- Grimoires (Azure Striker Gunvolt)
- Falcon Quills (Gunvolt Chronicle:Luminous Avenger iX)