- ""You made me wait quite a while. You seek power, correct? Then let us form a pact. Since your name has been disgraced already, why not hoist the flag and wreak havoc...? The "other you" who exists within desires it thus...I am thou, thou art I...There is no turning back...The skull of rebellion is your flag henceforth!""
- ― Captain Kidd (Persona 5)
- Power Manifestation
- Self-Ability Bestowal
- Self-Power Granting
The user can give themselves powers.
- Ability Creation: Create the desired power.
- Desired Ability Manifestation: Gain powers by one's desires.
- DNA Manipulation: Manipulate one's own DNA to self-bestow powers.
- Evolution: Self-bestow powers by accelerating one's own evolution.
- Molecular Manipulation/Self-Molecular Manipulation: Rearrange one's own molecules to self-bestow powers.
- Reality Warping: Warp reality to self-bestow powers.
- Wish Granting: Grant one's own wishes to gain powers.
- Nigh-Complete Arsenal - by bestowing nearly every power.
- Nigh Omnipotence - if powerful enough, the user could do almost anything.
- Personal Mastery
- Cannot gain Omnipotent Powers (I.E, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniscience, etc.)
- May gain random powers, rather than the power one wants.
- May only be capable of holding certain number of powers at a time.
See Also: New Powers As The Plot Demands.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.