- Self-Ability Bestowal
- Self-Power Granting
The user can give themselves powers.
- Ability Creation: Create the desired power.
- Desired Ability Manifestation: Gain powers by one's desires.
- DNA Manipulation: Manipulate one's own DNA to self-bestow powers.
- Evolution: Self-bestow powers by accelerating one's own evolution.
- Molecular Manipulation/Self-Molecular Manipulation: Rearrange one's own molecules to self-bestow powers.
- Reality Warping: Warp reality to self-bestow powers.
- Wish Granting: Grant one's own wishes to gain powers.
- Nigh-Complete Arsenal - by bestowing nearly every power.
- Nigh Omnipotence - if powerful enough, the user could do almost anything.
- Cannot gain Omnipotent Powers (I.E, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniscience, etc.)
- May gain random powers, rather than the power one wants.
- May only be capable of holding certain number of powers at a time.
- Metallic Aliens (Argento Soma)
- David Haller/Legion (Marvel)
- Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
- Chris (Bravest Warriors)
- Izumi (Queen's Blade Rebellion)
- Kanade Tachibana (Angel Beats); via the Guard Skill System
- Angeloids (Sora No Otoshimono); via Pandora System
- Shadowhunters (The Shadowhunter Chronicles); via Symbol Magic
- Yhwach (Bleach)
- Aeorists (You Cast a Spell on Me); via magic of those closest to them
- Chione (Valkyrie Crusade)
- En Sabah Nur/Apocalypse (Marvel Comics);via Self-Molecular Manipulation
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.