The ability to be immune to their own abilities. Variation of Power Immunity.
- Negative Side Effect Immunity
- Rule of Ted (Heroes)
- Self-Ability Immunity/Invulnerability
- Self-Power Invulnerability
User is immune to all or certain aspects of their own powers, particularly negative ill effects that would normally harm them.
- May still be affected by indirect effects, ie. if they cause building to collapse, they're as affected as any other person.
- May still be affected by the same power used by another.
- May be unable to control when their power works.
- May only be partially immune to their ability.
See Also: Required Secondary Powers
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.