- "The best thing about being me... is that there are so many me's!"
- ― Agent Smith (Matrix Reloaded)
- "I'm Brian! And so's my wife!"
- ― Random Prisoner (Monty Python's The Life of Brian)
The power to transform others into genetic exact replicates of oneself. Variation of Replication.
- Converting Replication
- Viral Duplication
The user can transform others into exact hive-minded duplicates of themselves, both physically and in persona. The effect is permanent and irreversible, but some unique individuals may be able to interrupt and reverse the process before it is completed. Users can also assimilate the knowledge, skills, memories and special abilities of their victims and share them with all replicas, becoming exponentially more powerful with each upgrade.
- Conversion - Transform others into identical self-duplicates.
- One-Man Army - Users literally become an army of their own.
- Hive Mind - All replicas are hosts of a single collective mind.
- Immortality - The numerous replicae and super-fast proliferation make users virtually immortal.
- Knowledge Replication/Power Replication - Assimilate the victim's knowledge, skills, memories and abilities.
- Hive Genetics - assimilated knowledge and powers are shared with all replicas.
- The Third Army (DC Comics)
- The Master (Doctor Who); via the Immortality Gate
- Genesis (Final Fantasy series)
- Aptom (Guyver)
- Agent Smith (The Matrix)
- Collective Man (Marvel Comics)
- Symbiotes (Marvel Comics)
- Loki (Marvel Comics)
- David Haller/Chain (Marvel Comics)
- Weegee (Memes)
- SCP-2009 - Thomas Hoang (SCP Foundation); via Infestant Spores
- Kriemhild Gretchen (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- Silver (Super/Lette)
- Tomie Kawakami (Tomie)