- Complete Self-Awareness
- Enhanced Self-Mastery
- Self Superiority
User is in a state of complete control and awareness of themselves; their cells and biological processes, their breaths and thoughts, their movements and emotions, their conscious and un/subconscious, etc. The user’s body, mind, emotions, psychology, etc, don’t do anything the user doesn’t want them to, can control everything they do, and is aware of everything about themselves, so there are no unknowns lurking deep in their body or mind.
This ability also grants the user immunity/resistance to powers and abilities that control their mind, body, or emotions.
- Body Supremacy
- Illusion Awareness
- Tranquil Emotions
- Tranquil State
- True-Self Recognition - Self only
- User may no longer possess reflexes or instincts.
- If they do, they may need to be allowed to work, possibly making their reflexes and instincts slower.
- Overriding reflexes and instincts may lead to more vulnerabilities.
- Involuntary actions or processes (like metabolic rate or heart rate) may or may not be controllable by the user.
- Constant awareness and control of one’s body, mind, and emotions may overwhelm user.
- Contact (Academy of Superheroes)
- Stanton Parish (Alphas)
- Lucy Miller (Lucy)
- Tony Stark/Iron Man (Marvel Comics); via Bleeding Edge Armor