- "Fifty years have passed... but I do not age. Time has lost its effect on me."
- ― Jack (Samurai Jack)
- "Not bad for a seven hundred years old."
- ― Sabra/Ruth Bat-Seraph on Gabriel Shepherd (Marvel Comics)
- "So you're having a midlife crisis."
- "Well...I'm extremely old. I think I'm entitled."
- ― Dean Winchester and Castiel (Supernatural S10E9: The Things We Left Behind)
- "Ah, Sanderson. The decades have treated you well. All grim and grown, are we? No longer Wesley Dodds' Golden Boy, I see."
- ― Johnny Sorrow to Sanderson Hawkins (DC Comics)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Associations
- 5 Limitations
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Known Users
- 8 Known Objects
- 9 Known Locations
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Videos
- Absolute Longevity
- Age Anchoring/Locking
- Ageless Longevity
- Aging Immunity
- Biological Immortality
- Eternal Youth
- Fixed/Locked Age/Youth
- Limitless/Prolonged Lifespan
- Perpetual Lifespan/ Youth
- Self-Age/Aging Negation
- Senescence Immunity
- Timeless/Unaging Body
Users of this ability never age, and as a result, they stay young forever or at least never suffer the ravages of aging. Because of this, the user will always be at their physical prime. The user will also be immune to aging abilities, such as Age Acceleration or Reversal.
- Age Deceleration
- Age Manipulation
- Age Negation
- Artificial Physiology
- Bionic Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Decelerated Aging
- Enhanced Condition
- Life Extension
- Multiple Lives
- Old Prime
- Redundant Physiology
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Superior Human Physiology
- Telomere Regeneration
- Temporal Immunity
- Temporal Lock
- Youth Embodiment
- User is still vulnerable to everything else that would affect other beings, from disease to mortal wounds.
- Users may stop aging only after they reach a certain point.
- Depending on what that point is, the user may never reach adulthood.
- Still does not prevent against Life Reduction.
- The user may be suffered from grief as they may watch other people meet the end of their lives which can cause severe psychological effects on the user.
- Unlike other forms of Immortality, this version is really hard to detect whenever it comes to physiological science. To basically put it, users of this power are still mortal, but except their bodies don't age at all, making this form of immortality half-baked in terms of functionality.
See Also: The Ageless.
- Most Deities (Mythology/Folklore)
- Viking Deities (Norse Mythology)
- Vampires (Mythology/Folklore)
- Werewolves (Mythology/Folklore)
- Ice King's Crown (Adventure Time)
- Cure-All Elixir (Baccano)
- Grand Panacea (Baccano)
- Ōken (Bleach)
- Fountain of Youth (Codename: Kids Next Door)
- Smartskin (DC Comics)
- Dragon Balls (Dragon Ball series)
- Wondrous Potion Vial (Epic Seven)
- Font of Immortality (Fablehaven)
- Ring of Winter (Forgotten Realms)
- Muur Talisman (Star War Legends)
- Ambrosia (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Neverland (Peter Pan)