- Opinokinetic Thievery
- Sense Absorption
- Sense Theft
- Sensory Removal
User can remove completely the senses of oneself and others by taking away sight, hearing, touch, ability to smell, sense of balance, perception of time, temperature, pain, taste, etc. temporarily or permanently.
- Ageusia Inducement
- Anosmia Inducement
- Blindness Inducement
- Deafness Inducement
- Innervation Inducement
- May be limited to removing the senses of others or only themselves.
- Users may or may not be immune to their own ability.
- Some are limited to what sense they can control.
- The Epidemic (Perfect Sense)
- The "White Sickness" (Blindness); vision only
- Kaname Tōsen (Bleach); via Suzumushi Tsuishiki: Enma Kōrogi
- Grimlocks (Charmed); vision only
- Kyouka (Fairy Tail)
- Enrico Pucci (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Whitesnake
- Virgo Saints (Saint Seiya); via Tenbu Hōrin
- Gemini Saga (Saint Seiya)
- Seiichi Yukimura (The Prince of Tennis)
- Monkey totem (Charmed)
- Cruxis Crystal (Tales of Symphonia)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.