The ability to deprive the senses of oneself or others. Variation of Sense Manipulation.
- Sensory Negation
- Sensory Paralysis
- Sensory Suppression
User is able to numb or paralyze the senses (sight, taste, hearing, feel and/or smell) of any person.
- Blindness Inducement - Makes others lose their eyesight.
- Muting - Makes others lose their will to speak.
- User need to concentrate on the target.
- Requires time to take effect.
- May be limited to certain senses.
- Turning off one's senses during a battle will have dangerous results. Ex.Turning one's hearing off while fighting a opponent who is invisible.
- Alec (Twilight Saga)
- Marrina Smallwood (Marvel Comics)
- Kaname Tōsen (Bleach)
- The Watcher (Heroes)
- Rachel Pirzad (Alphas)
- Simon (Fairy Tail) via Sight
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.