The power to regenerate one's senses/sensory organs. Variation of Regenerative Healing Factor.
- Sensory Healing Factor
- Sense Regeneration
- Sense Recuperation
The user can regenerate their senses/sensory organs should they be harmed, or even grow a new one altogether.
- Disease Immunity only to sense-related diseases.
- Regenerative Healing Factor only to sense-related damage.
- Sensory Attacks Immunity
- Blindness Immunity
- Discomfort Immunity
- Contaminant Immunity
- Enhanced Senses
- Illusion Awareness
- Protected Senses
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Sensory Restoration
- Regenerated senses may be damaged afterwards.
- Users of Anti-Regeneration, Healing Factor Nullification, Healing Erasure or Irreversible Destruction can oppose this power.
- Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Michael Myers (Halloween series)
- Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Daredevil (Marvel Comics); Peak Human Level
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.