The power to wield or create sentient armors. Variation of Power Suit.
User can create a sentient armor, an object with intelligence that may be human, robotic, or magical, but not all magic armors are sentient.
In some cases, the armor can also be used to channel Sentient Power.
- Armor Physiology
- Entity Infusion: by infusing sentient entities into the armor.
- Magic: only through the armor.
- Sentience Inducement: Can grant non-sentient armors sentience.
- Sentient Energy Manipulation: channeled through armor.
- Soul-Bound Armor
- A sentient armor may experience a moral conflict from its specific nature as an armor or may function as the villain, which, through its intelligence, is able to gain power.
- It may try to kill its wielder if provoked to a great extent.
- The armor's goals may differ from its users.
- Users may have to earn the sentient armor's trust.