The ability to have power with its own sentience. Not to be confused with Power Physiology.
- Inner/Self Sentient Power
At least part of the user's power exists as an independent being with its own mind and body that exist mainly inside the user's mind/soul and manifests as it wants or when summoned. Sometimes this link is usually represented by a physical object.
- Astral Projection: Users are able to project the entity in an astral form.
- Divided Mind: The entity is an individual soul but is part of the user's soul or mind.
- Enigma Force: The power may seek to bond with its host.
- Empathic Entity/Power: The power chooses who wields it.
- Inner Being/Beast: The entity lives inside the user.
- Inner Power: Both parties are able to unleash their hidden potential.
- Living Illusion Creation: The being is a living illusion.
- Materialized Guardian: Manifest the power as a guardian.
- Possession: An individual may possess another to grant power to the host.
- Power Bestowal: Gain powers from the entity.
- Power Infusion: Being infuses users with its power.
- Sentient Armor: The entity can clad the user's body in armor.
- Sentient Energy Manipulation: The entity can be manifested as pure energy.
- Sentient Weaponry: The entity can be housed within a weapon.
- Soul-Bound Entity/Power: The sentient power may be bound to the user’s soul.
- State of Mind: Both users and sentient power understands themselves.
- True Form: Users and sentient power can combine their powers to reveal their true form.
- The entity can try or may be able to control the user.
- The entity can refuse to let users use its power if parties are not getting along.
- Sentient power may have a gender and name, and may have the same emotions as other beings, meaning they can get angry, happy or sad about anything and they may like or feel.
- Livlaster (Captain Earth)
- Independent Avatar Sacred Gear (Highschool DxD)