The ability to have power with its own sentience. Not to be confused with Power Physiology.
At least part of the user's power exists as an independent being with its own mind and body that exist mainly inside the user's mind/soul and manifests as it wants or when summoned. Sometimes this link is usually represented by a physical object.
- Astral Projection: Users are able to project the entity in an astral form.
- Divided Mind: The entity is an individual soul but is part of the user's soul or mind.
- Enigma Force: The power may seek to bond with its host.
- Empathic Entity/Power: The power chooses who wields it.
- Inner Being/Beast: The entity lives inside the user.
- Inner Power: Both parties are able to unleash their hidden potential.
- Living Illusion Creation: The being is a living illusion.
- Materialized Guardian: Manifest the power as a guardian.
- Possession: An individual may possess another to grant power to the host.
- Power Bestowal: Gain powers from the entity.
- Power Infusion: Being infuses users with its power.
- Sentient Armor: The entity can clad the user's body in armor.
- Sentient Element Manipulation: The entity can be manifested as an element.
- Sentient Energy Manipulation: The entity can be manifested as pure energy.
- Sentient Magic: The entity can be manifested as pure magic or a living spell.
- Sentient Weaponry: The entity can be housed within a weapon.
- Soul-Bound Entity/Power: The sentient power may be bound to the user’s soul.
- State of Mind: Both users and sentient power understands themselves.
- True Form: Users and sentient power can combine their powers to reveal their true form.
- The entity can try or may be able to control the user.
- The entity can refuse to let users use its power if parties are not getting along.
- Sentient power may have a gender and name, and may have the same emotions as other beings, meaning they can get angry, happy or sad about anything and they may like or feel.
- Livlaster (Captain Earth)
- Independent Avatar Sacred Gear (Highschool DxD)